Mcheza is a licensed bookmaker in Kenya. The company is owned by Acumen Communications Limited, and its multi-bet and profit withdrawal activity is licensed by the Kenyan Betting Control and Licensing Board in accordance with license no 686. The company’s website offers:
- pre-match and live sports bets (tennis, football, hockey, volleyball, and many others)
- betting on virtual sports
- a jackpot (multibets, tote betting)
But should you register online with Mcheza for these reasons?
The betting company offers bonuses for online bets and gambling games. Customers have noted that great special offers and high odds are available. The selection of markets includes correct score, totals, handicaps, double chance, half time/full time and more. Users who want to place bets on sports, the lotto or toto must open an account and make a deposit.
Registering with MCHEZA: the ins and outs of opening an account
- Customers may only set up an account for themselves. Customers are not permitted to open an account for relatives, co-workers or friends in order to place multibets.
- First deposit bonuses are awarded at the betting company’s discretion.
- Customers may receive payouts for multibets and bets on sports after completing verification.
- Only people over the age of 18 may open an account. People under the age of 18 may not place bets on the official Mcheza
- By registering with MCHEZA, customers automatically agree to link their mobile phone number to their account.
- When a customer opens an account, they will automatically be assigned an ID. They will be able to find out their account number in their account.
- Customers are advised to change their password every two to three months to reduce the risk of their account being hacked.
- The same payment method must be used to make a deposit as to withdraw funds (otherwise multibet payouts will not be made).
The information provided when the account was opened may only be changed in exceptional circumstances. The company management reserves the right to request that Mcheza users undergo verification.
If you forget your password or username, they can be recovered in the following ways:
- by clicking the “Forgot your password?” button on the official site
- by sending a text message to 29888
If you are not able to re-establish access to your account, contact tech support on +254 (0) 780 229 888. You can also get help using the online chat (the button can be found at the bottom-right of the screen). Mcheza’s consultants can help you get to grips with multibets, with confirmation by phone or SMS, and with making deposits and withdrawals.
How to register with Mcheza by text message
Customers can open an account in just a couple of clicks. Mcheza users will need to:
- send a text message containing the code word ‘Mcheza’ to 29888
- receive a short confirmation message on their mobile phone containing a four-character PIN and a link to the Mcheza terms and conditions
- read the betting company’s rules, go to the website and use the PIN code they received to activate the account
After the registration with the Kenyan betting company has been confirmed, customers will need to top up their accounts to be able to place bets on sport or multibets and use the company’s services.
The initial verification of the profile checks whether the customer has filled in the “Personal information” section in their account. Mcheza customers are asked to provide their full name, the region in which they live, a password and more.
How does online registration with Mcheza work?
Customers will need to go to the betting company’s official website and click the “Registration” button located at the top-right corner of the screen. The system will automatically display the form, and customers will need to enter the following:
- username (mobile phone number)
- password confirmation
- the account currency
By registering with MCHEZA, customers automatically indicate that they consent to the betting company’s rules (multibets, verification, age, bet settlement) and the data-processing policy. By opening an account, customers confirm that they are aged 18 or over (this will be confirmed upon verification). Before clicking on the green “Register with MCHEZA” button, customers must tick the “I am not a robot” box. However, users are not able to place multibets or test strategies at this stage.
Once the process above has been completed, a text message will be sent to the customer’s mobile with further instructions. In order to place a bet and use the betting company’s services, the customer must make a deposit.
Is it worth opening an account with the Kenyan betting company?
Mcheza users leave positive feedback about the betting company’s services. Once they have topped up their account, customers can:
- use bonuses for multibets
- test their strategies and tactics for making money on sports
- spend time tracking events
- place bets on virtual sports
Online registration with Mcheza is available the website. The procedure is quick and similar to opening an account with other betting companies. You can opt to register with Mcheza via text message. If you go for this option, your login details will be sent to your mobile phone. Make a deposit into your betting account and try your hand at multibets and special offers!