Bookmaker BetYetu is committed to provide its users with the best tools for sports betting. The ability to bet from anywhere at any time is realized here not only by receiving bets via SMS, but also as a mobile application. Unfortunately, so far it is available only for one type of device – those that work on the Android operating system. But for other devices there is an alternative – we will tell about each option.
Opera Mini browser – Universal solution
The most simple solution that the company offers to users of any mobile devices is Opera Mini browser. It will open the mobile version of the betting site – easy, fast and stable. This browser can be installed from the official Google Play and AppStore stores in the standard order.
Authorization through a browser is standard – you must enter a phone number and PIN. All other actions are the same as on the main site.
Mobile application for Android
This program is suitable for those who use a device on Android, but would like to improve two points in their user experience:
- So that the pages of the site with the action lines of the competitions and the coefficients are loaded faster.
- So that the traffic and download time are not spent on online casinos (if you do not use it).
The BetYetu mobile app is a simplified version of the site. There are no large pictures, extra banners, links to online casinos. A page layout is adapted for mobile devices. It is possible in two or three movements to go to the desired competition or match, open the expanded event list and make a bet.
Like everything by the bookmaker, the application is very simple and easy. It runs quickly and stably works on any device with the Android operating system – from the powerful Samsung flagships to the most simple low-end models.
All kinds of sports and competitions are available in the program, which can be found in a full-featured web version. The functionality of account deposit and withdrawal of money, quick access to customer support are also included there.
How to install the application correctly
Due to the peculiarities of the Google Play application store policy, there are a couple of nuances associated with the installation of betting software:
- The store does not publish sports betting applications, because it is against the rules of the company.
- In the Android operating system, the ability to install applications from any source other than the Google Play Market is blocked by default.
There’s nothing to be done about Google’s policy, but the ban on installing applications from third-party sources can be circumvented.
So, if you need to install the Betyetu mobile betting app, do the following:
- Open the Betyetu website and use the menu at the top to go to the Mobile page.
- Use the Download link to download the installation file. Let it be still stored in the device’s memory (but remember the folder in which you saved it).
- Open the main menu of the device, go to “Settings”, then to “Security”.
- Find the line “Unknown sources”. By default, it should be in an inactive state. Switch to active state. Click “Ok” in the pop-up warning box.
- Now you can install applications that are not downloaded from the Play Market. Find the installation file in memory and run it.
- Agree to install. Wait until the installation is complete.
- Run the program. Enter your phone number and PIN for authorization.
- Done. Now you can bet on sporting events through the Betyetu mobile app.
To improve security, after installation, you can disable the installation of applications from unknown sources. This will not affect the stability of the installed program.
IOS Mobile App
Unfortunately, Betyetu does not have an application for iPhone and iPad. Therefore, it is necessary to use the browser interface. For the game from the tablet, the main version of the site is suitable, and for users of smartphones the mobile version is more convenient, which opens at the link m.betyetu.co.ke.
The company’s website has a very simple performance – the pages are not overloaded with content and complex Flash elements. Therefore, standard browsers in iOS devices work stably with them, without creating unnecessary problems.
What to do if the browser or device does not show images on the site
If you use the main version of the site, placing bets from a computer, tablet or smartphone, there may be a problem with downloading pictures. The reasons for this may be different: poor Internet connection, improper screen resolution, lack of RAM, etc.
To solve the problems there is a simple solution – use the mobile version of the site (m.betyetu.co.ke). Yes, she has a more modest and even strict execution. But on pages only the most important data is displayed – the list of sports, search, the list of events and factors. Use the Betyetu mobile site, if to be quick in accepting a bet, and not beautiful page design are in the first place for you.