Gambling at BetPawa is a great opportunity to not only relax, but also win big. The bookmaker holds a license in accordance with the requirements of the BCLB (Betting Control and Licensing Board of Kenya) and its operations are regulated by the Betting, Lotteries and Gaming Act, Cap 131, Laws of Kenya.
Their official website is where Kenyan players bet not just on sports but also on games, as well as placing tote bets (toto, super accumulator). The latter can be found on the “Jackpot” page. After clicking the button, the customer can see a list with a fixed number of events. As a rule, these events are normally football matches, however, other events may also be featured. The bet slip includes 13 events and the following 3 outcomes are displayed next to each of them:
- W1 (home team win)
- X (draw)
- W2 (away team to win)
They say that winners can take home millions of dollars. However, in order to get their hands on those winnings, players need to make correct predictions. So, let’s see how the betPawa jackpot works.
Jackpot matches: what they are and how to bet on them
The “Jackpot” section can be found on the home page. After clicking on it, the customer is taken to the current draw page. As a rule, draws are held every 2-3 days and when one draw finishes, another immediately starts.
Here we can see a bet slip with 13 events from different leagues, championships and tournaments. To place bets at betPawa, customers need to choose one of the following outcomes: W1, X, and W2. The aim of the game is to correctly predict the minimum required number of outcomes. The terms of this bonus state that customers need to correctly predict at least 10 out of 13 results. If a customer only predicts 4, 6, 7, 9 or fewer outcomes correctly, they lose. The stake amount contributes to the pool, which is used to form the prize fund that is shared between the winners.
Customers can also click on the “Lucky Dip” button. If a customer selects 2 or 3 outcomes related to the same match, additional bet slips are generated automatically.
The terms and conditions for this Kenyan bookmaker’s Jackpot are as follows:
- Customers must correctly predict the outcomes of at least 10 out of 13 matches. The bet slip includes football matches from tournaments such as the UEFA Europa League, UEFA Championships League, Confederations Cup, etc.
- Events which are included in a betPawa bet slip must last for at least 90 minutes. If matches are deemed not to have taken place, toto winnings are calculated and awarded differently.
- Draws are held for matches which take place on Sundays. However, the bookmaker may occasionally announce the start of a toto draw during the week.
- betPawa TOTO bets are settled based on the results at the end of regular time. For bet settlement purposes, goals scored in extra time or penalty shoot-outs are not taken into account.
- If a match is postponed/abandoned, the betting company waits for 24 hours for the match to start/resume. If the postponed/abandoned match does not start/resume in the ensuing 24 hours, the betPawa jackpot draw will be canceled.
- Players bet against each other and not against the bookmaker. The sum total of all bets placed on draw no ### forms the prize pool, 90-95% of which contributes to the prize fund. The remaining amount goes to the bookmaker to cover the costs of organizing the draw.
- Bets can be placed using the official website or the mobile version of the site.
- Draws are settled once the official match results have been received. For bet settlement purposes, the company uses results records from the official websites of event organizers/leagues/championships.
- If the scheduled venue of a match included in a “Jackpot” is changed, this match will be void (with some exceptions).
Please review the rules before using bonuses and participating in the betPawa Jackpot.
How to place bets and win
In order to participate in a jackpot, customers need to:
- go to the betPawa toto section
- click on a likely outcome from those displayed next to the event name (or click on the “Lucky Dip” button)
- the selections will now be highlighted in green
- check the number of bet slips at the bottom of the page and click “Buy ticket”
- specify the stake and confirm their bet (the minimum bet is 10 Kenyan shillings)
- wait for the results of all the matches included in the “betPawa Jackpot” bet slip to be announced
Bets on the current jackpot draw are accepted until the start of the “earliest” event included in the bet slip. If a match has already started when a customer places a bet, this bet will be void.
Tips on how to play the “betPawa Jackpot”
- Look at which bets other customers have placed (this can be found in the information service section)
- search for predictions on the football matches included in the bet slip
- check the results of previous draws
- use bonus offers (if they are available)
- ensure that you stay within the minimum and maximum bet limits
The aim of the game is for customers is to correctly predict the outcome of all 13 events, become a winner and hit the jackpot. However, in reality, the grand prize is often rolled over from draw to draw. If a betPawa customer makes the correct prediction and hits the jackpot, they will be required to verify their identity.
The betting company allows customers to choose multiple selections (“batch bets”, “brief systems”). The main idea is that betPawa customers can place bets on 2 or 3 selections relating to a single match. For example, customers can place the following bets on a match between “Roma vs Borussia MönchengladbachW1 (Roma to win), W2 (Borussia to win) and X (a draw). However, 3 separate bet slips with different selections are automatically generated for such bets. The maximum stake limit will also increase.
Conclusion on the jackpot (toto) at BetPawa
TOTO draws are held every 2-3 days, but the jackpot is rarely won. As a rule, the main prize is rolled over from one draw to the next and is left waiting to be won. Correctly predicting the outcomes of 13 events that have been chosen by specialists is no mean feat. What’s more, it seems as if the betPawa administration intentionally add matches that are difficult to predict. The procedure for placing tote bets and awarding winnings is similar to that of other betting companies. If you want to try your hand at a jackpot draw from betPawa, all you need to is go to the main menu and place an online bet.
We wish you the best of luck in predicting the outcomes of sports events and matches!