BetPawa is a betting company based in Kenya. On the company’s website, customers can place bets, keep track of the odds on sports events, and make use of bonuses. Customers can access betPawa from desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
The betPawa mobile app
On the official website, there aren’t any links to mobile applications for Android or iOS. The Kenyan betting company is yet to start offering any software: for now, customers can only use the desktop or mobile versions of the website.
The company’s technical support team has indicated that the bookmaker is working on developing software. To save them from waiting, customers can place bets on the betPawa website in the meantime.
The mobile website and how it works
The version of the website which is optimized for mobile, smartphone, and tablet is almost identical to the desktop version. In the menu on the left-hand side of the screen, Kenyan players can find the main website sections and a list of sports they can bet on. Tennis, football, volleyball, rugby, and American football are all included. After choosing a sport, the customer will be offered a selection of different leagues and championships available for that sport (e.g. “UEFA Champions League”, “World Cup”, “UEFA Europa League”).
In the center of the page, customers can see the events that are happening right now. They can watch live streams and place live bets (in-play). To do this, they just need to click on the corresponding odds and the market will appear on the right-hand side of the screen (on the bet slip). To confirm a bet, customers need to specify the type of bet and the stake.
Navigation buttons are located at the bottom of the official betPawa website. The options are:
- “Log In” – access an account with the Kenyan company;
- “Join Now” – register with betPawa;
- “Home” – go to the home page;
- “About” – find out more about the company;
- “Terms” and “Rules” – read the terms and conditions for transactions and withdrawal of winnings;
- “Help” – see frequently asked questions (here customers can learn more about the bonuses at betPawa, opening an account, withdrawing funds, topping up an account, and more);
- “Responsible Gambling” – read the company’s responsible gambling policy.
Registration at betPawa: how quickly can you open an account?
The Kenyan betting company invites its customers to open an account using their official website. They don’t have any mobile apps yet, so customers should go to https://www.ke.betpawa.com/, then:
- click the “Join Now” button, which is located in the upper-right corner of the screen
- fill in the form that appears on the page
- enter a phone number and set a password
- tick the box to agree with the terms and conditions and click “Join Now”.
Confirmation messages will be sent to the phone number used to register. Customers must also fill in the “About me” section in their account (i.e. complete initial verification). If a customer fails to do this, they will not be able to withdraw funds or participate in the betPawa Jackpot. By opening an account, customers automatically confirm that they are of legal age.
Bonuses at betPawa: winning money with the betPawa Jackpot
Reviews say that the loyalty program isn’t great.
Customers who have registered using the website or mobile app can count on getting a welcome bonus. The company offers a 100% first deposit bonus. However, withdrawing those funds isn’t very easy: customers must meet the conditions of the loyalty program.
There is a cumulative bonus for regularly betting with the company. With this offer, the company is trying to retain customers.
Finally, the betPawa Jackpot is quite popular. A link to it can be found on the official website. After clicking the “Jackpot” button, the customer is taken to the current draw. Sometimes, customers try to join a draw that is already in progress. If this happens, a notification will appear on the screen.
How to hit the betPawa Jackpot
There are 2 additional tabs on the Jackpot page:
- “Rules” gives an overview of how the totalizator works;
- “Result” shows the results of previous draws.
There are 2 types of betPawa Jackpots that customers can bet on:
- «emPawa17 Africa» (TOTO with 17 selections). It’s clear from the name that there are 17 matches on this bet slip. To get a share of the prize fund, customers need to correctly predict the results of at least 13 of them. Ideally, they’d correctly predict 14, 15, 16, or even all 17! 17 correct predictions mean that the customer hits the jackpot and wins up to 20,000,000 KSh. In cases where there is more than one winner, the prize fund will be divided equally between all the winners.
- «emPawa13 African Jackpot pool». This totalizator is popular in Kenya. Players have a bet slip with 13 selections. To be in with a chance to win, customers need to correctly predict the results of at least 10 matches. If a customer correctly predicts the results of 11 or 12 matches, their winnings increase. If a player correctly predicts all 13 outcomes, they’ll win a 1,000,000 KSh jackpot. In cases where there is more than one winner, the prize will be divided equally between all the winners.
The betting company doesn’t have any mobile apps. They also do not offer live casino, slots, or eSports. The management has pointed out that the company’s focus is on sports events and betting markets. They attract customers with their wide range of matches, cumulative bonuses, quick registration, and an amazing opportunity to hit the jackpot and win millions of shillings.
However, every betting company on the market has its own drawbacks. If you want to decide for yourself whether betPawa is for you, you can open an account on their official website (or wait until registration with betPawa becomes available through mobile apps).