Betfair is one of the largest, most popular and respected companies in the betting industry. It offers users hundreds of competitions for sports betting, gambling, totes and casino games. Over its 20-year history, the company has built a reputation as a reliable organizer with excellent service and enhanced user safety.
Betfair: work experience, license and range of services
The British betting exchange Betfair began operations in 1999. In 2013, the homonymous betting company was launched and immediately rose to the list of bookmakers with a good reputation and respectful attitude towards users. At that time, the idea of moving the traditional office with sports betting into the Internet space was not new. But Betfair showed by their example that it is possible to achieve high security and stability of the service at the start and quickly become leaders in the industry. From the first years of its existence, the company was marked with national and international industry awards – it already has more than fifty victories in awards.
The company’s international operations are licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority and the Gibraltar Gambling Commission. These commissions have a high prestige throughout the world – there are hundreds of companies from Europe, Asia, America and Africa among their licensees. In addition, Betfair has national licenses from Romania, Spain, Italy, Bulgaria, Denmark and Australia.
Betfair is now part of a large gambling association, the main market of which is made up of the UK and Ireland. But the betting company is open to users from all over the world. Reliability and safety are confirmed by the fact that the conglomerate is also presented offline in Australia (Sportsbet), USA (FanDuel) and Great Britain (Paddy Power).
Betfair is the official partner of the football clubs Juventus, Barcelona, Seville and Arsenal (London).
Work directions of Betfair
The company’s website combines several gambling directions, for the use of which one common account is suitable:
- Sportsbook – online bookmaker.
- Exchange is an online sports betting exchange.
- Casino and Live Casino – online casino with live dealers and without them.
- Poker – online poker with real rivals (Betfair room is part of the iPoker network).
- Exchange Games – traditional exchange casino games.
- Arcade, Vegas Slots, Macau – large collections of slots for different topics.
- Bingo – a selection of lotteries with different jackpots and promotions.
- Football Jackpots – totes for football and basketball. You can choose the draws for different types of bets: accurate score, handicap, difference in points, the result of the game.
- Virtual Sports – bets on virtual competitions. Horse racing speeds with jumps, football, dog racing, motorcycle races, speedway, cycling are available.
There are Quick Links to popular events on the main sports betting page. There are not only the main championships in football, tennis, basketball, hockey and martial arts. Betfair also offers betting on non-sports events. For example, on Brexit: if the agreement on withdrawal will be signed before a specific date, how many citizens will change citizenship, how will the regions react, what will change in the economy, etc.
Registering with Betfair
A standard registration procedure is organized on the website of the betting company. To create a personal account of the company you will need:
- Mobile number
- Personal details (with country of residence and home address)
- Secret question/answer
- Account currency
- Referral code or promo code
Deposit and withdrawal
By default, the betting company offers to make deposits using a debit / credit card. But alternative methods are also available:
- Yandex money
- Direct bank transfer
The limitations and processing time of the operation depend on the chosen deposit method.
Please note that before the first deposit, the company requires you to choose the deposit limit: daily, weekly or monthly. In the future, it can be changed by contacting the support service.
Bonuses from Betfair bookmaker
The bookmaker constantly has several attractive offers and promotions for both new and existing users. Moreover, the company immediately sends a letter with a selection of current special offers after registration by mail. Their exact list depends on the region of residence of the user, but usually such actions are listed:
- Free sports betting in the Sportsbook section.
- The risk-free bet on the Betfair betting exchange.
- Free participation in one of totes.
- Participation in the action-race: the most active and successful participants receive a reward from a special prize fund.
- Free bet in the Sportsbook section for fulfilling the conditions. For example, for one or more expresses, in which there are at least 4 events, for a total sum of $ 25 and above.
In addition, the Betfair website has offers for all users:
- Daily offers. They are issued for action in the Sportsbook, on the stock exchange and horse racing.
- Odds augmentor. Once a day, the company offers an improved stake for a specific event.
- Full or partial refund of a bet on a specific event in the case of loss.
- Free bet for a larger bet. For example, I put 10 pounds on the stock exchange – I got 5 pounds for sportsbook bets.
A lot of additional bonuses can be found in the casino section. Most of them are free spins in slots and gambling from the catalog.
If you can not figure out the site, you can always ask for help in the support service. Support of Betfair is one of the most responsive and active in the industry. Just ask what offers and promotions are available for your account, and the employee will write in detail how to use them.
On the site of Betfair betting company, user support is positioned in a separate section. It provides instructions on basic operations with the account, as well as useful links. And to solve problems that are not described on this page, you need to contact one of the following communication channels:
- Company page on Facebook – Betfair
- Twitter support account – Betfair Help (you can apply by starting your tweet with @BetfairCS)
- LIVE-chat with a specialist – opens at the Contact Us link.
- Call 0044 203 059 8888 (for all countries of the world except Great Britain and Ireland).